“Passion to support women through their pregnancy,
birth journey and beyond”
- Offering a model of continuity of care for women on the Sunshine Coast. Have your very own midwife for your pregnancy & birth journey, your ante natal care and your post natal care at home.
- A model of continuity of midwifery care offers mothers a known midwife for all their cares. Mothers experience a more positive experience of labour and birth, are more likely to successfully breast feed, the babies are more likely to be born at term and to be born healthy.
- Brigid is also a Lactation Consultant offering mothers specialised post natal care in improving their breast feeding experience. Ante natal breast feeding advice and plans for mothers who experienced previous bf issues or mothers looking for bf advice prior to birth. A referral from your GP entitles you to a medicare rebate for this service.
- Your own midwife for your ante natal care and birth journey at Nambour General Hospital. A midwife all the way through.! No long waits at NGH! Brigid has admission rights as a Midwife to Nambour General Hospital for birth. Book your birth with a midwife passionate about continuity of care. Available at both NGH and in a share care arrangement with an obstetrician at TSCPH.
- Home visits or clinic consultations available.
Cost available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients with HCC and are choosing to birth at NGH will have no out of pocket costs!